Take an easy half-day trip from Buenos Aires to the Tigre Delta – a suburb of Buenos Aires where many residents have summer homes. Enjoy a scenic cruise around this unique suburb, built around the swampy land and meandering waterways that empty from the Rio Paraná into the Rio de la Plata. Explore San Isidro and embark upon a catamaran cruise along the river deltas in Tigre City. The Tigre Delta Tour is definitely worth doing while in Buenos Aires.
Tigre Delta Tour Description:
Once arriving in San Isidro, about 40 minutes from downtown Buenos Aires, you will have some free time to to explore, shop, and eat. We will also have some time to take in the beauty of the area from the Cathedral of San Isidoro located on the coastline.
When we arrive at Tigre we will take a boat to explore the rivers that make up The Paraná Delta. Take notice of the yacht clubs beside the Luján River as well as outstanding houses and mansions on the slopes facing the La Plata River.
While taking in the sites, we will also get to learn about the history of the area. Once you are on the boat you will understand that the only way to fully comprehend the size of the area is by sailing its waters.
- Escape the city for the rural Tigre River Delta
- A guide offers insight into culture outside of the capital
- This a great option for travelers that have already ticked off top BA attractions
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Spanish/English-speaking guide
- Pick up from Downtown Hotels
- The tour ends in the following points: Puerto Madero / Obelisk / Galerias Pacifico (to coordinate with the guide)
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
- Hotels in the Palermo Neighborhood do not include pick-up or drop-off. You will need to travel by your own means to receive transfers from a nearby hotel
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 passengers
- The tour does NOT drop you off at your hotel. It ends in either Puerto Madero , Recoleta, Obelisk or Galerias Pacifico as many people like spending the rest of their afternoon exploring Buenos Aires. Transfer back to your hotel can be arranged for an additional cost.