Visiting Iguazu Falls from the Argentinean side is one of the must-do excursions you have to take during your visit to this region .Our Full Day Tour of Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls visits the Argentine national park and its three main circuits. There is a quick stop in the afternoon for lunch and then you can do the boat tour to the falls (optional). At the end of the day, we transfer you back to the hotel.
If you are in Iguazu Falls for 2 to 3 nights, we recommend breaking out the tours of Iguazu Falls into two days. A half-day tour of the Brazilian side of the falls and a Full Day Tour of Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls.
Tour of Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls Description:
Your Full Day Tour of Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls starts when the guide picks you up at your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, travel from Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, to Iguazú National Park in Argentina to explore the Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit, and Devil’s Throat.
All tour participants must have a valid passport in their possession as you will be crossing the border into Argentina. The 275 waterfalls that make up stunning Iguassu Falls straddle the border of Brazil and Argentina and sit not far from Paraguay.
Arrive at the Lower Circuit in Iguazu National Park on the Argentina side. Walk a trail that is 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long and allows views of smaller falls like Carlos Bozzetti Waterfall.
Continue to the Upper Circuit at the top of the waterfalls and catch panoramic views of the area on both sides of the border, including San Martin Island. On the Brazilian side, marvel at Devil’s Throat, a 262-foot (80-meter) falls that is the largest in both parks.
At an impressive altitude of 262 feet (80 meters), Devil’s Throat is where the most water pours through the falls and is a must-see stop. After your day of exploration on the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls, return to your Foz do Iguaçu hotel for drop-off.
- Day trip to the Argentinian side of Iguazu Falls from Foz do Iguaçu
- Tour the Lower Circuit, Upper Circuit, and Devil’s Throat
- Enjoy awesome views of this unbelievable wonder
- Round-trip hotel transportation and professional guide included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Iguazu Falls
- Park Entrance Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional boat Excursion
- Please note that there is a tax of 40$ Pesos per person to be charged when going to Argentina (subject to change)
- You can also add an option with the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls & or a boat ride.
- NOT wheelchair accessible and walking is involved inside the park (.8 miles) as well as some stairs. Clients should be in adequate physical condition to be able to walk this distance and go up/down stairs.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.