The Iceland Blue Lagoon Tour is a can’t miss. It’s one of the country’s main tourist attractions and always included in our Iceland Travel Package.
The Blue Lagoon is a popular spa destination featuring an outdoor lagoon with mineral-rich waters in a lava field. Let the warm and mineral-rich water warm you up and recharge you for your exciting trip in Iceland.
Enjoy a rejuvenating spa in the geothermal hot spring of Blue Lagoon Iceland. The Blue Lagoon is a popular spa destination featuring an outdoor lagoon with mineral-rich waters in a lava field. Let the warm and mineral-rich water warm you up and recharge you for your exciting trip in Iceland.
Iceland Blue Lagoon Tour Description:
The Blue Lagoon geothermal spa is one of Iceland’s most popular tourist attractions and by many considered an intrinsic part of the whole Iceland experience.
Breathtaking scenery, ultra-modern facilities, and an impressive track record in healing are reasons why the Blue Lagoon draws visitors from all corners of the world to return.
Multiple daily departures and two admission packages to choose from when booking your trip to the Blue Lagoon makes it perfect to combine with other day tours.
We offer a few ways to get there. Enjoy a visit on the way to or from the airport. Start your trip in the most calming and centering way possible and stop in at the Blue Lagoon on your way from the airport or round off your trip the same way and have a relaxing dip and let the Blue Lagoon be the last thing you do in Iceland. You can also build it into many of our other tours and experiences.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 5 hours
- Relaxing in the warm, milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoying the surrounding breathtaking landscape
- Rejuvenating your skin with a silica mud mask
- Unwind in the sauna and steam rooms
- Refresh yourself under a Manmade waterfall
- Comfort or Premium Admission
- Mud mask and drink
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
- Round-trip transportation
- It is recommended to bring your own bathing suit, but bathing suits are also available for rent
- There is an age limit of 2 years to go into the water, toddlers can stay on the premises with an adult supervisor
- Children aged 8 and younger must wear floaties, available at the entrance to the lagoon free of charge.
- One adult can accompany a maximum of two children.
see more Iceland Tours