Join us on the Iceland Northern Lights Tour to hunt the stunning Auroras and watch their beautiful dance across the sky with your professional guide.
Iceland Northern Lights Tour Description:
This Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you out of Reykjavik the city lights in the hope of seeing the Northern Lights in its full power. Aurora Borealis, another name for the Northern Lights, is a natural phenomenon, and therefore, the sighting is not guaranteed every night during the northern lights season. But when there is a chance, we will drive you to the countryside, into complete darkness, in the hope of seeing the skies glow, and make your experience unforgettable.
When does it run? Daily
Duration: 6 hours
- Watching Northern Lights
- Know-how about the Northern Lights
- Unforgettable life experience
What will you do?
When Northern Lights have been spotted, you will be able to go outside and see the fantastic shapes and colors in the dark sky. You will have plenty of time to take photos and truly enjoy the moment.
Why should you go?
Iceland is an ideal place to see the Northern Lights due to our location on the planet. We have operated Northern Lights tours for more than 10 years. We will take you to the best place to watch the aurora.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Northern Lights tour
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Comfortable coaches
- A decision is taken daily at 5 pm whether the tour will take place or not, depending on the Northern Lights forecast.
- Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon – no one can guarantee sightings, but we always try to take you to the best places to see the aurora borealis if possible.
- If you don’t see the Northern Lights on the tour, choose another night to do the tour.
see more Iceland Tours