Enjoy the Madrid Flamenco Show experience with a live Flamenco spectacle in the heart of the city. Head to an authentic ‘tablao,’ or Flamenco venue, and start the night off with a traditional 3-course dinner of regional cuisine. Warm up for the performance with an optional workshop, where you can tap your toes to basic steps or play the castanets. Settle back in your seat as professional dancers and musicians take the stage for a live, passionate performance of the uniquely Spanish art form.
Madrid Flamenco Show with Dinner Description:
If you are looking for a great Madrid Flamenco Show, we have you covered! Select the show time that best suits your schedule and then make your own way to Corral de la Moería, an acclaimed flamenco stage located in the heart of Madrid’s atmospheric Old Town.
Step inside and absorb the electric atmosphere as you take your seat at a table in front of the stage. If you’ve upgraded to include a meal, enjoy a delectable selection of Spanish dishes along with the show.
Please see the Itinerary section below for sample menus. Then watch as flamenco dancers and musicians take to the stage with fast-paced choreography. After an hour, the experience concludes and leaves you free to continue exploring the Old Town of Madrid independently.
Itinerary Sample Menu:
First course (choice of one): Poultry Egg Yolk over Ropa Vieja (shredded beef), Carrot Cream and Madrid Stew Broth Vegetable Ravioli with Prawns, Green Shoots and Miniature Vegetables
Main course (choice of one): Braised Veal Pie, Sautéed Boletus and Mashed Potatoes Roasted Hake with Root Vegetable Purée and Mushroom and Lemon Consommé
Dessert: Five Textures of Chocolate
Selection of Corral de la Morería” wine (1/2 bottle per person), Red Wine D.O.Ca. Rioja, or White Wine D.O. Rueda, and Mineral Water
- Live flamenco show including dinner and a workshop in Madrid
- Savor a typical Spanish dinner complete with drinks and dessert
- Tap your toes or keep rhythm with castanets during an optional preshow workshop
- Experience the passion of flamenco as professional dancers and musicians grace the stage
- Perfect for a romantic night out in Madrid
- 3-course dinner
- Live entertainment
- Free live flamenco class experience with two of our professional dancers
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks, unless specified