Madrid Highlights Tour by Tuk-Tuk offers you a unique way to see Madrid up close. A contact with the capital of Spain in which our guides will be able to point out the most relevant areas of the city and discover its’ secrets.
Madrid Highlights Tour by Tuk-Tuk Description:
The perfect way to get a broad idea of everything you can enjoy in the city during your travel days. You will also get the best photographic tour available.
This route will take you through the real city, a journey full of anecdotes and memory in which you can enjoy centuries of history of art and culture that have made this place one of the most visited in the world.
Our guides will recommend the best areas for you to visit and will take you on a tour that will give you an idea of what the city can offer. Do not miss out on anything of the big city. Meet a lifetime Madrid and the most modern and commercial part of it in a unique tour.
Departures every day of the year at every hour with the first departure at 10 a.m. and the last one at 6 p.m.
Duration: Either 1 hour, 90 minutes, 2 hours or 4 hour tours available.
- Santa Ana Square;
- Almudena Catedral;
- Royal Palace;
- Sabatini Gardens;
- Temple of Debod;
- Market of San Miguel;
- Basilic of San Francisco El Grande;
- La Latina;
- Cervantes House;
- Lope de Vega Museum,
- Fountain of Neptune;
- Prado Museum;
- Los Jeronimos Church;
- El Retiro Palace;
- El Retiro Park;
- Puerta de Alcala;
- Cibeles Fountain
- Bank of Spain;
- The tour includes a Spanish/English speaking local guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All tours start and end at the same pick-up location
- The price of the voucher is per vehicle and has a maximum capacity of 4 people
- The tuk-tuks are protected with side layers and blankets so as not to get cold in winter
- Reimbursement for cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Comfortable shoes are recommended