The Miami City Tour and Boat Cruise give you the best chance to enjoy Miami’s most scenic spots. From all the historic sites on land to Biscayne Bay’s man-made islands built by Carl Fisher, you will spend an entire day getting to know Miami like never before. This City Tour and Boat Cruise is the most complete tour of all Miami.
Miami City Tour Description:
A 32-passenger to 43-passenger bus will pick you up from your hotel and take you to, and through, many of Miami’s most scenic land-bound spots including South Beach’s Art Deco District and Ocean Drive.
Downtown Miami and Brickell Avenue, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and then through Little Havana and Calle Ocho. Each passenger will get to see the entire city tour no matter where your tour begins.
Also included in your Miami City Tour and Boat Cruise is a fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise. The cruise passes through Biscayne Bay where you will see the entire downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami – with the cruise ship and cargo districts, Fisher Island, and then Millionaire’s Row – the homes of the rich and famous.
Beverages and light snacks are available for purchase onboard during the 90-minute cruise. This Miami City Tour has morning as well as afternoon pick-ups.
- A 3-hour sightseeing tour of Miami
- Marvel at the city’s skyline and gorgeous Miami Beach
- Learn about the best collection of art deco architecture in the world
- Explore the fun neighborhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables
- Discover the best of Little Havana
- Absorb the city’s bustling art and music scenes
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Fully Bilingual Narrated Tour
- Stops at Little Havana and Bayside Marketplace
- Hand Sanitizer
- Attraction admissions
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.