The best of Miami Helicopter Tour is a can’t miss! Departing from Opa/Locka airport you’ll see Sun Life Stadium. As we fly across Miami you’ll take in the sights of Aventura and Gulfstream Park. But before the tour is over we’ll fly over some of the most beautiful beaches of Miami such as Hallandale Beach, Golden Beach, Sunny Isles and Haulover beach.
Miami Helicopter Tour Description:
Look down upon the Brickell Neighborhood, also know as “Millionaires’ Row,” Miami’s downtown district, located south of the Miami River, and one of the largest financial districts in the United States.
From here, try and see if you can spot Miami Ave., where many popular places of entertainment, restaurants, and shops reside – also known to see many relaxed celebrities.
Here you can grasp the sights of the area’s architecture, making up a skyline that is quite distinguished from its adjacent neighbors.
Cruise over the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College and Bayfront Park just east of Little Havana and Marlins Park. Attempt to take in the awe-inspiring beauty of the barrier chain of islands, including Virginia Key and Key Biscayne, where the Miami Seaquarium and Crandon Park Tennis Center reside, respectively.
Also, be sure to look out over Bill Baggs Cape Central Park – home of the Cape Florida Light, constructed in 1825, the oldest standing structure in the Greater Miami Area, and named after Mr. Bill Baggs, former editor of The Miami News.
Before headed back north, be sure to look west towards Coral Gables and the mighty Hurricanes of the University of Miami campus, as well as Coconut Grove – the oldest continually inhabited neighborhood in all of Miami, and the location of Dinner Key Auditorium where the infamous Doors Concert took place in the late ’60s.
- Scenic Miami helicopter tour
- Fly over Miami’s prestigious real estate and waterfront
- Professional and experienced pilot
- Excellent gift for a friend or a family member
- Aerial tour of Miami
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If your booking is for one passenger, you must pay the second person price direct to the supplier on the day of the tour
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather.