Our 2018 Rio Carnival Travel Group was one one of our largest of all time! Check out the Rio Carnival Trip Video below and Click Here to get pricing and more information for next year’s Carnival!
TGW Party-Goers from all over the world had the absolute time of their lives! The Opening Party was held at Rio’s Jockey Club. The group had a private VIP Backstage Section next to the main stage. We were literally right next to famous Brazilian artists and were able to take pictures with them back-stage. The next event was a sunset/pool party which included a performance from one of the top Bloco Bands from Rio Carnival (Sargento Pimenta!), the TGW Rio Carnival Group celebrated their last day with a traditional Brazilian Barbecue that went from 3 in the afternoon until the next morning! We are all about taking our clients to the best Carnival events and most importantly to 100% UPSCALE, LOCAL EVENTS, which equals NO CHEESY TOURIST TRAPS! At all of the events, our TGW Crew got to enjoy their own VIP Areas and we were with them each step of the way with our Bi-Lingual Guides/Hosts making sure everyone had an incredible time as well as getting home safe! The 2018 Samba Parade, which was on the Sunday & Monday of Carnival, was extremely entertaining with the winner being Beija Flor Samba School. Keep in mind that if you don’t want any of the parties, you can substitute them for Section 9 of the Carnival Parade, which is the best section!
We can customize our Rio Carnival Travel Packages to exactly what you want and we also personalize the packages based on your age and preferences. For Rio Carnival 2019, the Dates are March 01 – 06, 2019! If you are leaving from the US or Europe, you would need to fly out on the 28th.
What’s included in our Rio Carnival Travel Package:
- Round Trip Airfare to Rio de Janeiro
- 5 Nights Rio Hotel Accommodation
- Carnival Opening Party (Friday of Carnival)
- 2 Exclusive Private Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parties
- Tables/VIP Sections at all parties (if applicable)
- Drinks nightly*
- Company Guides/Local Staff at all venues
- Transportation to events
- Half-Day City Tour of Christ Statue Rio
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Airport Transfers in/out of Rio Airport
- All Taxes & Fees
* Packages can be customized, as long as it is within the dates of the package ** We can provide airfare from any city in the world *** Samba Parade Tickets sold separately or can be traded in for the 2 parties & mixer, Learn More about the Samba Parade *** All Rio de Janeiro Carnival packages are 100% non refundable. *****Number of parties can be customized * 2 to 3 Drinks (often times more) are usually included at most events. Final inclusions will be known 30 days before Carnival. Click HERE for Package FAQ’s
Get Rio Carnival Pricing!
Fill out the details below and a Rio Carnival Expert will send you a price quote ASAP!