Our 2023 Rio Carnival Trip was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Check out the Rio Carnival Video – 2023 After-Movie below.
After a 2-year hiatus, Rio Carnival was back in full force in 2023 (2021 was cancelled due to the pandemic & 2022 was postponed from February to April & some events were cancelled). From February 17 – 22, 2023, we showed our group of over 200 guests the time of their lives!
Our Rio Carnival Events included special parties on Rio’s Morro de Urca Mountain as well as a VIP Day Party on a private island! Our On-Location staff made sure our guest had the time of their lives. The parties included Brazilian entertainment, DJs, Carnival Dancers, Drinks and 2 out of 3, our own VIP Section.
Our guests also enjoyed a sunny day at the World-Famous Christ the Redeemer Statue and were able to add on option excursions like Sugarloaf Mountain and Jeep Tours.
The highlight of the trip was the Samba Parade where our guests had the choice to experience it from the bleachers, open and closed boxes (Learn more about the Samba Parade). The winner of the Greatest Show on Earth this year was the Imperatriz Leopoldinense Samba School.
If you are looking to check Rio Carnival off your bucket-list next year, we recommend booking ASAP. Check out exact details of our Rio de Janeiro Carnival Package.
What’s included in our Rio Carnival Travel Package:
- 5 Nights Rio Hotel Accommodation with breakfast
- 3 Exclusive Private Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parties
- Drinks nightly*
- Company Guides/Local Staff at all venues
- Transportation to events
- Half-Day City Tour of Christ Statue Rio
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff
- Airport Transfers in/out of Rio Airport
* Packages can be customized, as long as it is within the dates of the package ** We can provide airfare from any city in the world *** Samba Parade Tickets sold separately or can be traded in for parties *** All Rio de Janeiro Carnival packages are 100% non refundable. *****Number of parties can be customized * 3 to 4 Drinks (often times more) are usually included at most events.