No visit to Cartagena is complete without venturing out to see the crystal clear waters of the nearby islands. The Rosario Islands Tour is an awesome boat trip from the city. You will have the opportunity to relax in the warm sun, snorkel and have a relaxing day.
Rosario Islands Tour Description:
After hotel pickup in Cartagena, venture to the marina and board your stylish sea vessel. Set sail over the shimmering sea to the idyllic Rosario Islands, an attractive archipelago favored by Colombian locals and tourists alike. Declared a protected national park in 1977, the protected waters teem with troves of tropical fish.
Continue to cruise over the water and stop at a specific island which is completely private. Jump from the boat into the crystal clear Caribbean waters below, swimming and splashing in some of the clearest and cleanest water in the world.
Sink your toes into the silken sands as you enjoy the refreshing shade of a palm tree, listening to the gentle lapping of the waves. Enjoy a delicious lunch that will complete this trip.
The food will always be fresh and the fish will be caught on the same day. Before returning to your boat for the sail back to Cartagena feel free to use the kayaks, hammocks, and even dive to do some snorkeling (optional at own expense).
Watch the sun sink into the shimmering sea before finishing your tour with magical memories.
- Rosario Islands Tour
- Day trip to the Rosario Islands from Cartagena
- Relax on pristine beaches on remote islands
- Go for a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean
- Explore the local aquarium and discover a large array of marine life
- Private transport from hotel to port: only covers hotels located at Boca Grande, Laguito, Casco Antiguo and Getsemani
- Speedboat transportation
- Bilingual English/Spanish (English support)
- Traditional Colombian lunch
- Welcome cocktail
- Drop-off at the port
- Gratuities (optional)
- Harbor tax approx. USD $7 ($16,500 Colombian Pesos) per person
- Hotel drop-off
- Island walking tour
- Hiking, snorkeling and body massages
- Admission into Aquarium
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems and pregnant
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate