It is hard to visit Istanbul and not fall in love with this incredible city. It’s the only pan-continental city in the world situated on two continents – Asia & Europe. Istanbul offers 2500 years of history, culture & traditions as well as vibrant nightlife, friendly locals, amazing landmarks, and breathtaking views. Book our Istanbul Travel Package and check this city off your bucket-list!
Istanbul Travel Package Highlights
- Soak in the city’s historical significance – It was once home to the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires.
- Be amazed by its historical sites – Hagia Sofia Museum, once served as a Byzantine church and then an Ottoman mosque, and the 17th-century Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque.
- Cruise the Bosporus Strait, which divides the European and Asian sides of the city.
- Experience the city’s cultural diversity. Istanbul is a fascinating melting pot where Eastern and Western Influences come together.
- Shop till you drop at the Grand Bazaar!
Best Times to Travel to Istanbul: Peak season is in the summer (June to August). During this time temperatures and pricing are higher. Shoulder season (March to May & September to November) boasts moderate temperature and pricing as well as less crowds. Winter (Dec. to Feb.) is the least expensive time to travel, but not recommended due to snowy and rainy conditions.
Our Istanbul Travel Package is 100% customizable and includes the city’s main attractions as well as highly recommended accommodation (3 to 5 stars hotels). We recommend 3 to 5 nights in the city and can add-on other destinations in Europe or Asia without a problem. With great deals on Turkish Airlines, this is also a great stop-over package as you will need to connect in Istanbul.