If you are traveling around Europe, our Rome Travel Package is the perfect add-on! The capital of one of the world’s most powerful ancient empires, Rome is a fascinating place. Whether you are an art/history buff or simply looking to enjoy the Dolce Vita (Good Life), this beautiful city has endless possibilities for you.
With its breathtaking buildings and monuments, incredible works of art, small-town charm, leisurely pace of life and world-renowned cuisine, the Eternal City is worth a visit at least once in your life.
Rome Travel Package Highlights
- Wander in Awe at the countless works of Art in the Vatican Museum including the Sistine Chapel and The Gallery of Maps.
- Feel Blessed in Vatican City
- Imagine the countless battles fought while exploring Roman Colosseum
- Tour the Roman Forum with a professional guide
- Try some of the best pasta or pizza you’ve had in your life
- Stroll the historical center and marvel at the Baroque facades and ornate fountains (Trevi Fountain is a must see!)
We offer our Rome year-round. The summer (June – September) is high season so expect large crowds, hot weather and increased prices. Shoulder Season (September/October & April/May) has mild weather and less tourists. The Winter Season is the most economical, but you will have to pack a warm jacket.
Our Rome Travel Package can be completely customized to your travel style. The tours offered in the package are small group tours, but we can also accommodate private tours. If you are looking to visit other destinations (Milan, Venice, Florence), we can customize your package to include any city in Italy.