What’s included in our Rio de Janeiro 2017 Carnival Travel Package:
- Round Trip (Return) Airfare to Rio de Janeiro
- 5 Nights Rio Hotel Accommodation
- Carnival Opening Party (Friday of Carnival)
- 2 Exclusive Private Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parties
- Tables/VIP Sections at all parties (where applicable)
- Drinks Nightly at Venues
- Bilingual Company Guides present at all venues
- Transportation to events
- Half-Day City Tour of Christ Statue Rio
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Airport Transfers in/out of Rio Airport
- All Taxes & Fees
* Packages can be customized (number of nights/number of parties etc)** We can provide airfare from any city in the world *** Samba Parade Tickets sold separately or can be traded in for the parties, Learn More about the Samba Parade *** Two to Three Drinks included at most events. Click HERE for Package FAQ’s
Sample Day by Day Rio de Janeiro Carnival 2017 Group Itinerary:
Day 1 : Thursday (Feb. 23 2017) – Depart on an overnight flight to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2: Friday (Feb. 24, 2017): – Arrival/pickup from airport and check into your hotel. Afternoon at your leisure. At night, we will have a welcome mixer for the group to meet each other and our local staff at an amazing rooftop lounge or outdoor lounge/venue with views of Copacabana beach or the Christ Statue.
Day 3: Saturday (Feb. 25, 2017) : Morning at Leisure to relax by your pool or explore Rio’s world famous beaches. The guides will pick you up in the evening (about 10pm) for an incredible Carnival themed party. Previous parties have included a Brazilian Barbecue “Feijoada” at one of Rio’s most exclusive clubs, or a masquerade Ball with amazing panoramic views of all of Rio de Janeiro with VIP tables!
Day 4: Sunday (Feb. 26, 2017) : You will be picked up for your ½ day city tour of the world famous Christ Statue at about 11:00am. The tour will last approximately 4 hours (depending on traffic conditions). Return from the Christ Statue tour and evening at leisure. Tonight is the official Samba Parade at the Sambadrome. We recommend attending either tonight or Monday night. Tickets available for separate purchase.
Day 5: Monday (Feb. 27, 2017) – Day at Leisure to explore Rio or simply get some more beach time. You can choose one of our optional excursions like Hang Gliding or visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain. Tonight is another night of the samba parade. It follows the same schedule as the night before.
Day 6 : Tuesday ( Feb. 28, 2017) – Day at Leisure to relax or catch an optional excursion in Rio. You will be picked up at 10:00 PM tonight and taken to one of Carnival’s hottest parties /Balls to celebrate Fat Tuesday and close out Carnival with an awesome party thrown by one of Rio’s hottest local promoters.
Day 7: Wednesday (Mar. 01, 2017) – We will pick you up 3 to 4 hours before your flight and take you to the airport. End of tour *
* Please note that the above itinerary only a sample itinerary. It is subject to change and will be finalized about 30 days prior to arrival.
Want a Quick Quote ? click HERE for a rep to send you pricing right now! (same day response!)