What’s included in Our Rio de Janeiro Carnival Travel Package:
- Round Trip Airfare to Rio de Janeiro
- 5 Nights Accommodations
- Welcome Mixer at Rooftop Lounge
- 2 Exclusive Private Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parties
- Company Guides/Local Staff at all venues
- Transportation to events
- Half-Day City Tour of Christ Statue Rio
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Airport Transfers in/out of Rio Airport
- All Taxes & Fees
* Packages can be customized, as long as it is within the dates of the package ** We can provide airfare from any city in the world *** Samba Parade Tickets sold separately or can be traded in for the 2 parties *** All Rio de Janeiro Carnival packages are 100% non refundable. *****Number of parties can be customized * Food and/or drinks may be included at 1 or more events above. Click HERE for Package FAQ’s
Sample Day by Day Rio de Janeiro Carnival Group Itinerary:
Day 1 : Thursday (Feb 12th 2015) - Depart on an overnight flight to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2: Friday (Feb 13th, 2015): – Arrival/pickup from airport and check into your hotel. Afternoon at your leisure. At night, we will have a welcome mixer for the group to meet each other and our local staff at an amazing rooftop lounge with views of Copacabana beach.
Day 3: Saturday (Feb 14th, 2015) : Morning at Leisure to relax by your pool or explore Rio’s world famous beaches. The guides will pick you up in the afternoon and take you to an incredible Brazilian Barbecue/Party thrown by one of Rio’s top party promoters. The party will last approximately from about 3pm to midnight / 1am.
Day 4: Sunday (Feb 15th, 2015) : You will be picked up for your ½ day city tour of the world famous Christ Statue at about 11:00am. The tour will last approximately 4 hours (depending on traffic conditions). Return from the Christ Statue tour and evening at leisure. Tonight is the official Samba Parade at the Sambadrome. We recommend attending either tonight or Monday night. Tickets available for separate purchase.
Day 5: Monday (Feb 16th 2015) – Day at Leisure to explore Rio or simply get some more beach time. You can choose one of our optional excursions like Hang Gliding or visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain. Tonight is another night of the samba parade. It follows the same schedule as the night before.
Day 6 : Tuesday ( Feb 17th 2015) - Day at Leisure to relax or catch an optional excursion in Rio. You will be picked up at 10:00 PM tonight and taken to one of Carnival’s hottest parties /Balls to celebrate Fat Tuesday and close out Carnival with an awesome party thrown by one of Rio’s hottest local promoters.
Day 7: Wednesday (Feb 18, 2014) – We will pick you up 4 hours before your flight and take you to the airport.End of tour *
* Please note that the above itinerary only a sample itinerary. It is subject to change and will be finalized about 40 days prior to arrival.
Want a Quick Quote ? click HERE for a rep to send you pricing right now! (same day response!)