What’s included in Our Rio de Janeiro Carnival Travel Package:
- Round Trip Airfare
- 5 Night Accommodations
- Rio de Janeiro Carnival Party Service (Access/Cover to all events, Transportation to events, Private Party Guides)
- Airport Meet/Greet w/ Bilingual Guide
- Airport Drop-off
- Half-Day City Tour of Rio (Entrance to Christ Statue)
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- All Taxes & Fees
* Packages can be customized, as long as it is within the dates of the package ** We can provide airfare from anywhere in the world *** Samba Parade is not included in the price. Ask a travel consultant on pricing. **** All Carnival packages are 100% non refundable. *****Number of parties can be customized ****** Food and/or drinks may be included at 1 or more events above
Day 1 - Depart on an overnight flight to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2 – Arrival/pickup from airport and check into your hotel. Day at leisure. At night, we will have a meet and greet at one of Rio’s best venues so that you can meet the guides and the rest of the group.
Day 3 – Morning at Leisure to relax in the pool or beach. The guides will pick you up in the afternoon and take you to an incredible local VIP event.
Day 4 – You will be picked up for your ½ day city tour to check out the Christ Statue at 11:00am. The Official Samba Parade starts on this night. Night of Leisure or You have the option to purchase your tickets via us. Transfers & Tickets are included. The opening ceremony starts at 8:00pm & the parade starts at 9:00pm. Others in the group will be taken to Carnival Ball.
Day 5 – Day at Leisure or you can choose one of our optional excursions like Hang Gliding or visiting Sugar Loaf Mountain. Tonight is another night of the samba parade. It follows the same schedule as the night before.
Day 6 - Day at Leisure. You will be picked up at 10:00 PM and taken to one of Carnival’s hottest parties to celebrate Fat Tuesday and put a great ending to your trip!
Day 7 – We will pick you up 4 hours before your flight and take you to the airport.
The above is only a sample itinerary. It may change.